In recent years, we have accumulated considerable experience in working with pulp and paper mills to develop optimal loading schemes for their products. The algorithm described below is suitable not only for packaging bales of cardboard but also for similar products standardized in size.
Basic loading requirements:
- Maximize the volume of products in the trailer
- The same type of cargo is placed, preferably, next to one another and on top of each other
- Follow the order of loading products for different customers
- Axle load control to comply with important seasonal restrictions
- Generally, a total length of the loaded part is minimized
- Ability to calculate the loading of an already partially filled trailer