demo version available
Request demo version at firstname.lastname@example.org,
providing the following details:
We will email your demo-access soon for you to understand its user-friendliness and functionality. If necessary, our consultants will assist you to master the programme.
Based on your evaluation the programme may be adapted to suit your organization’s specific needs.
- The name of your organization
- Your name and position
- Preferred contact method
- Specific task to test the programme
See how to access Amazon Cloud
After you request and receive your login, password and server address from us, follow the steps below to access Truckloader via Amazon Cloud:
Attention! In order to enable remote access, depending on safety policy your system administrator’s assistance might be required.
- Start -> Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection.
- Enter the given IP address.
- Under the “Local Resources” tab click “More” to customize local drives that you want to use in your remote session.
- The Save button and the Connect button.
- If local PC is in domain, specify username first time as EDS\username in prompted Windows security window.
Next time you run the application the domain is usually remembered; then click another account and enter Username.
- Enter Password. OK button. The TruckLoader programme starts automatically afterwards.
- When finished working, simply close the programme, and the connection will be automatically discontinued.
- When closing Connection instead of Programme, next time you will return to the same condition of the programme as when you finished with it.
Access for Mac PC and mobile platforms is available
For Mac PC use Windows Emulation mode or appropriate software to access Windows Remote Desktop
Demo version To have practical exposure to TruckLoader use a
|Ask a question
To ensure the best choice and for service enquiries please call:
+7 (985) 842-29-40
+7 (926) 578-20-40
or e-mail us..